At Eclipse Ireland we pride ourselves in our ability to adapt and overcome any scenario that the wilderness might present us. Our Survival Camp instructors have an array of military experience (where even Bear Grylls would be envious) and they will teach you the core skills necessary to survive whilst combating the elements in a rugged and unforgiving landscape.
We engineer unique and real survival scenarios with instruction and guidance in the four main areas: - Protection - Water - Food - Rescue will be taught.
Progressing throughout the week with your experiential learning and team development building that will culminate in an overnight survival challenge! Where you will be expected to provide for yourselves in order to survive.
Eclipse Survival is incorporated into The Eclipse Development Scheme and delivers many benefits for participating individuals and teams that include:
· Experiential Learning: Learn the necessary skills in order to survive in the wild including: preparation in fire construction, building a shelter, water collection and management of edible flora and fauna.
· Personal Development: Increase your confidence and outdoor skills in a fun yet challenging environment.
· Outdoor Recreation: We will sate your addiction for any outdoor environment. We will be scaling mountains, traversing forests and camping on deserted islands.
· Team Building: Individuals will have to rely on each other to work as a unit to complete the camp. This transforms directly into the workplace or sports field.
· Ideal for sports clubs, Hens and Stags and Corporate Groups: The Eclipse Survival Camp is an original and refreshing way to break the monotony of your normal routine. It is like nothing you have done before.
Summer Camp Dates:
- August 2nd - 8th
- August 9th - 15th