Our Bog Run Course extends around the Eclipse Centre estate with a length of approximately 1.5km and is continuously growing. Tested in 2009, it soon became a favourite for children and adults alike! It is a great activity to test your resilience to the elements and have some serious, muddy fun. More importantly, this activity really embraces team spirit: you will have to help each other through our rustic and challenging course to make it through.
The Bog Run is incorporated into The Eclipse Development Scheme and delivers many benefits for participating individuals and teams that includes;
- Total Body Toning: Every muscle group is worked, especially in our muddiest patches, whilst enhancing balance and co-ordination.
- Team Building: You and your team will have to work together to successfully complete the course. Always look behind you – someone may be stuck in the bog that may need a hand!
- Confidence Building: The ability to self-motivate and give confidence to other team members - towards a common goal promotes team building and overcomes competitive adversity.
- A great outdoor alternative: Bored of the gym or running around the pitch? Who said exercise could not be fun? Our course is varied, tough and we can guarantee you will laugh your boots off…
- Ideal for groups and families: The Eclipse Bog Run is amazing fun any time of the year. You will definitely go back home with great memories…
Please note that there will be serious mud and all participating children under 16 years old must be by parental consent.